Get the lengthy current affairs in one-liners to save your time
The roots of education are bitter but the fruit is sweet!!!
The only thing that is more expensive than education is your ignorance. As you all know education is the key to success and its incomplete without current affairs. If you don’t know about your surroundings, you don’t know anything. Check out the key liners happening around you.
Scroll The Daily Updates Here
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. To make it understand easily and clearly, there are one-liners of the news headlines below.
Human Trials For Covaxin Begin (Current Affairs Of India)
- India’s first indigenous vaccine for COVID 19started in the postgraduate institute of medical sciences in Rohtak as the first phase of human trials.
- Developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat biotech in collaboration with the Indian council of medical research and the national institute of virology.
- They didn’t induce any initial adverse effects.
Modi Exhorts Youth To Skill, Reskill and Upskill
- As you know the business environment and market conditions are rapidly changing due to COVID 19, Modi wants youth to upgrade their skills.
India’s Population May Peak By 2047( Current Affairs)
- When this century ends, India may no longer be a country of a billion
- At the current rate of growth, India’s population is likely to peak by 2047 at about 1.61 billion and then decline to 1.03 billion by 2100.
Will Invest $10 Billion In India, Says Google Chief
- Technology giant Google will invest in India over the next 5 years with a focus on building India-first products and services.
- Focused area – enabling affordable access, empowering business, education, and agriculture and leveraging technology.
The current state of knowledge is a moment in history, changing just as rapidly as the state of knowledge in the past has ever changed and, in many instances, more rapidly. Stay tuned with us to know more about India with current affairs.