Education Is Something You Keep With You Forever
Are you preparing for any exam or you are a news freak person? But as we all know everyone is busy in their life, it’s not easy to read 10-15 pages of a newspaper daily. To save your time we are here to give you valuable knowledge about what’s going in our country. This is not only informative but also saves your precious time.
Weekly Current Affairs – Pan India
Check out these current affairs if you are bored of reading newspaper.
SEBI Eases Fund Raising Norms For Firms
- The securities and exchange board of India has allowed listed companies to raise funds at shorter intervals so that it can be easier for the listed companies to raise funds in the present situation.
- According to the gazette notification, the capital market regulator has allowed companies to make institutional placements with a gap of just two weeks between them.
20 Indian Soldiers Killed In A Faceoff At Galwan Valley
- 20 soldiers killed in violent clashes along the line of actual control.
- The worst incident between the two countries from the past 5 decades.
The Need For Anti-discrimination Law
- In the act drop of anti-racism protests going in the USA, the author analyzes the challenge in India.
- There is a need for a suitable law that will address the culture of discrimination.
India, China Nuclear Arsenals Grow
- According to Swedish think tank Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Nations having weapons continue to modernize them with time, while India and China increased their nuclear heads in the last one year.
- China’s nuclear arsenal had gone up from 290 warheads in 2019 and 320 in 2020
- India’s nuclear arsenal went up from 130-140 in 2019 and 150 in 2020.
Deforestation Leading To Many Diseases
- The high court of Manipur linked COVID 19 with animals.
- They found that deforestation can lead to many diseases.
- They order higher authorities to cover the forest to avoid the threat of animal-borne diseases.
Beijing Think Tank Raises Article 370 (Current Affairs 2020)
- An authoritative Chinese think tank linked the tensions along with the line of actual control.
- India’s move to dilute article 370 and change the status of Jammu and Kashmir, china was in opposition to it.
Also, Check out What’s Happening In Chandigarh These Days?
Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority(IRDA)
- IRDA is an apex statutory body
- Regulates and develops the insurance industry in India.
- Headquarters in Hyderabad.
IIT Madras Top Ranking In The Government Institution
- According to the national institutional ranking framework, in the field of higher education, IIT madras is one of the top institutions of India.
Slum Population Most At Risk
- The Indian council of medical research released that this pandemic disease, COVID 19 can spread urban slum areas which will affect in large.
- Com[paritve to rural areas, the risk of spread was 1.09 times higher in urban areas and1.89 times higher in urban slums.
- The infection fatality rate is 0.08% which is very low.
Schizothorax Sikusirumensis: A New Species Of Fish Discovered
- In Arunachal Pradesh, a new species of fish is found.
- The fish species belongs to the genus Schizothorax.
It’s very difficult to read the whole newspaper and remember everything but it’s important to know the things that can be useful for you.
We keep updating the top news which will help you in your exams as well.
we have provided you the best information. Feel free to ask anything in the comment box or you can email us.
All the best!!! & Keep Reading!