NOTE: GET THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTES FOR IAS CSE HERE.
A Teacher Takes A Hand, Opens A Mind, Touches A Heart.
Before stepping on the coaching institute you must be aware of what IAS CSE is?
Indian administrative service (IAS) was founded in 1858 (as imperial civil service).On 26 January 1950, it was named as Indian administrative service. IAS is the civil service examination and considered to be one of the toughest competitive exams in India which can be cleared with the help of best IAS CSE institutes in Chandigarh.
Union public service commission conducts this exam every year.
Being an IAS officer is like representing a government of India at the international level in bilateral and multilateral negotiations.
Check out the detailed structure of the exam like eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria For IAS Exam 2020-2021
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan Candidate must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to be settled permanently in India.
- Candidate must be a person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zaire, or Zambia with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidate applying for the Civil Services 2020 exam is required to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results or those who are yet to appear for the qualifying examination are also eligible for the Preliminary Examination. Such candidates have to produce proof of passing the said examination along with the application for the Main Examination.
- Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognized by the Government or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination. However, they must submit a certificate from the concerned University that they have passed the final professional medical examination.
- A candidate should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years old as of August 01, 2020. But he/she must have been born not earlier than August 02, 1988, and not later than August 01, 1999. Necessary action will be taken to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services.
- The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable for the following candidates: 5 Years – Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 3 Years – Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 Years – Defence Services personnel 5 Years – ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on August 01, 2020.
- 5 Years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs 10 Years – Blind, deaf-mute, and orthopedically handicapped persons
- 5 Years – In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August 2019 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on the selection from the date of receipt of the offer of appointment.
The number of attempts:
- For General Candidates: 6 attempts (Up to 32 Years)
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates (SC/ST): No Limits (Up to 37 Years)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 9 attempts (Up to 35 Years)
- Physically handicapped- 9 attempts for general and OBC, while unlimited for SC/ST.
Best IAS CSE Coaching Institutes In Chandigarh |Follow Your Dreams
There is no single way of clearing a competitive exam, it’s all about your hard work and dedication.
Cracking a government exam is not a piece of cake. It required serious preparation for clearing the toughest exam. Coaching institutes act as a guidance and mentor. Teachers are well experienced and they can easily guide students and take them towards success.
We have listed out the best coaching centers for IAS preparation.
Anil Narula’s IAS study center | We Don’t Teach We Educate
“Breaking the myth of civil service preparation”
Without any doubt, anil Narula’s IAS is the best institute. Their faculty has experience of 8 years in teaching civil services and judicial services aspirants. The way of explaining the complex stuff in a simple way shows their deep knowledge and experience. Apart from studies, he motivates an aspirant to become a better person with a positive mindset.
Most importantly you can contact them anytime.
Apart from IAS coaching we also offer other exams coaching like:
- RAS coaching
- PCS coaching
- HCS coaching
- HAS Coaching
Check out their official website here.
Dronacharya IAS | Best Coaching Institutes For IAS CSE In Chandigarh
Ias exam is considered one of the most complicated exams in the country. Dronacharya IAS is the best academy in terms of quality and experienced staff. Aligning with the requirements of the bureaucracy, they introduce the right set of knowledge, skills, and attitudes in students to meet the demands of the system.
They equally put efforts into research, knowledge creation and have eminent authors, ex-civil servants, and successful candidates in our faculty, whose curiosity and skills, will spearhead this objective. They extend support to the youth of the nation, with a customized effort, to nourish their abilities to the levels of competence and build a talented nation.
Courses they offer:
- IAS exam
- PCS exam
- HCS exam
- HAS exam
- General studies
- Test series
- Budding bureaucrats
- Answer writing
- Ias optional subject
- Interview preparation
Check out their official site here.
Raj Malhotra’s IAS Coaching Institute In Chandigarh
Raj Malhotra’s coaching institute is best known for its classes. Institute is very amazing and their notes are well maintained and up to date.they have well-experienced staff and are more goal-oriented.
Why Raj Malhotra’s IAS coaching institute?
- Rational batch strength
- Best result in the region
- Unlimited answer evaluation
- Unlimited doubt clearance
- Updated study material
Abhimanu’s IAS Coaching Center| (Best Coaching Institute For IAS CSE In CHandigarh)
“A journey of trust and commitment”, this is what they commit to.
Abhimanu’s IAS coaching center in Chandigarh is well known for the IAS exam. Its fee structure is quite affordable. They not only teach you but also provide you with a perfect blend of strategies.
Moreover, the coaching plans induction guest lectures, preparation for optional subjects as well as mock interviews, etc. which helps groom the applicant.
Here you will get free demo classes and they will first focus on your problems and they will figure out the things so that you won’t face any problem in your journey of civil service examination.
official website here.
Chanakya IAS academy | Best Coaching Institutes For IAS CSE In Chandigarh
Chanakya IAS mainly focuses on the latest pattern and current requirements of the aspirants. There is no pressure on payment. You can pay the full amount in one or you can pay on installments. The IAS material is well organized and catchy.
They also provide you test series which will help you to know where you stand.
They pay attention to each and every aspirant.
You can also check their official website here.
ALS IAS Best Coaching in Chandigarh |Unique Learning Approach
There are many coaching institutes in Chandigarh with big names but what students really need is personal guidance and a good learning environment.als as have trained more than 2500+ aspirants. They are well proved with results and provide a regular batch of 3-5 hours daily.
They have specially designed material. All Classrooms at ALS IAS are equipped with air conditioning and audiovisual systems. They also give personality Development tricks, tips, secrets, tests, and interviews.
Check out the official website here.
Choosing the right Coaching Centre is important as per your requirement. There is numerous best coaching institutes for IAS CSE to train you for the mother of all the examinations in-country but none can contest your own hard work. Trust me on this, you have to work hard and hard work pays off!
All The Best!!!